This qualification is for Crane/Lifting Supervisors holding the CPCS ‘Red Trained Operator’ card who is required to upgrade to the CPCS ‘Blue Competent Operator’ card.
This qualification allows learners to demonstrate competence in Crane/Lifting Supervision at a level required by the construction and built environment industry.
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Supervising Lifting Operations Using Lifting Equipment in the Workplace
- Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of Work in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating Preparation Work for Site or Lifting Operations in the Workplace
- Allocating Work and Checking Peoples Performance in the Workplace
- Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety and Welfare and Environmental Protection in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
What will I get?
After successful completion you will be awarded the ProQual Level 3/4 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations – Supervising Lifts Certificate.
How long will it take?