This qualification is for Plant Operators holding the CPCS ‘Red Trained Operator’ card who is required to upgrade to the CPCS ‘Blue Competent Operator’ card.
This qualification allows learners to demonstrate competence in Plant Operations at a level required by the construction and built environment industry.
- Conforming to General Safety in the Workplace
- Conforming to Efficient Working Practices in the Workplace
Candidates must complete 1 of the following pathways:
- Pathway 1: Cranes and Specialist Lifting Plant
- Pathway 2: Fork-lift Trucks
- Pathway 3: Extracting Plant
- Pathway 4: Transporting Loads Plant
- Pathway 5: Accessing Plant
- Pathway 6: Laying and Distributing Plant
- Pathway 7: Compacting Plant
- Pathway 8: Processing Plant
- Pathway 9: Loading and Securing Plant
- Pathway 10: Road/Rail Plant
What will I get?
Upon successful completion of this qualification you will be awarded the ProQual Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Plant Operations Certificate.
How long will it take?
There are two routes for this qualification:
- Route 1: Onsite Assessment and Training (OSAT) route which is ongoing or;
- Route 2: Experienced Worker route which is completed within the day at our assessment centre – subject to eligibility.